Placing an order for Durabric cladding is simple, just follow these easy steps.
1. Measure your wall or space
2. Choose your DuraBric profile
3. Fill in the quote request form or contact us directly
4. Approve the quote and pay the invoice
5. Your order is delivered
DELIVERING YOUR DURABRIC CLADDING
We can deliver DuraBric anywhere in Australia. Our preferred delivery partner, Northline, are very reliable. They take great care to make sure your order arrives safe and sound.
Or you can contact us to arrange an order pick up from our factory in Campbellfield, Melbourne. If you prefer to use your own freight company, please supply them with the information below:
- Pallets are 2.3m long x 0.7m wide (height depends on quantity ordered)
- The maximum pallet load is 65 panels
- Pallets cannot stack on top of one another
- All deliveries need either, a forklift, or sufficient manpower on-site to unload
- Pallets cannot be delivered to a worksite if no one is present
Transport pallet dimensions
Estimated pallet weights
10 panels – 130kg
20 panels – 240kg
30 panels – 350kg
40 panels – 460kg
50 panels – 570kg
65 panels – 770kg
We deliver Monday to Friday only. Orders begin loading from 9:00am and final deliveries are completed by 2:00pm. Collection of orders from our factory need to be pre-booked.
Request a quote.
Fill in your order details below or give us a call
1300 305 907